Skip to main content
HomeSupport MCC

Support MCC

Thank you for considering a donation to Mill City Commons

Membership dues cover 70 percent of our annual budget. We are grateful for the generous members, families, friends, and organizations who believe in our mission and support the remaining 30 percent of our annual budget. Donations to Mill City Commons, a 501C3 organization, are fully tax deductible while Membership dues are not.

Your gift will help MCC to create engaging opportunities for social interaction, lifelong learning, support, and friendships as we age.

Donation Levels 

Community Builder

Neighborhood Builder

Bridge Builder



Annual Holiday Drive
Gifts and Donations

Would you like to support MCC?

Donate Today

If you'd like to donate by mail, checks can be mailed to
Mill City Commons, 1201 W River Pkwy, Ste 217C, Minneapolis, MN 55454

Your donations may be tax deductible, consult with your tax expert. MCC's Tax ID # is 06-1831366.

“We joined Mill City Commons (MCC) for the people. We’ve made wonderful new friends. Although the many programs are interesting, more important for us is the access to connect with other people. We very much appreciate what MCC has given us over the years.


-Ute B., member since 2018

Mill City Commons
1201 W River Pkwy, Suite #217C
Minneapolis, MN 55454
Copyright © 2023 All Rights Reserved • Powered by ClubExpress • Terms of UsePrivacy Policy